Illegal communication between teams?

What? I've already done far worse.

Are you worried JJ walling the car on the front stretch, giving Jeff the lucky dog, won't hold up to scrutiny?

No, the part where you mentioned this sport needs more slicebread's type fans.

Take me to the gallows at that point.

So, seriously. Jeff should be in, but only after nascar fully investigates the 48 wall hit on the front stretch.

I think all Jeff Gordon fans wouldn't have issues with that. Go to town.

All cheaters should be left out of the chase. Even my team if it happened.

So, seriously. Jeff should be in, but only after nascar fully investigates the 48 wall hit on the front stretch.
The wall hit almost screwed Gordon if he doesn't roll through pit road he isn't the lucky dog. You would think if that's planned maybe Gordon would've stayed on the track instead of pitting? But I guess that makes too much sense.

The wall hit almost screwed Gordon if he doesn't roll through pit road he isn't the lucky dog. You would think if that's planned maybe Gordon would've stayed on the track instead of pitting? But I guess that makes too much sense.

I think HMS does these things right. Chad knew rolling the pits was great cover, and it wouldn't cost Jeff anything. The fact that JJ hit the wall on a straight away, not a turn, shows the timing was a bit off, but it fooled everyone.....so far.

Lets hear the radio chatter....

I think HMS does these things right. Chad knew rolling the pits was great cover, and it wouldn't cost Jeff anything. The fact that JJ hit the wall on a straight away, not a turn, shows the timing was a bit off, but it fooled everyone.....so far.

Lets hear the radio chatter....

Let's hear it. Cause if you think they could plan something like that down to a tee like that? You are crazy.

But I and I'm sure any other JG24 fan would have no problem listening to the 48 feeds.

Holy &^%$. I stay away from this forum for 12 hours and now this with Sliced bread and Gilligan. Didnt have time to read the whole thread but what a giant mess nascar has created with multi car teams and the chase format!!!

Let's hear it. Cause if you think they could plan something like that down to a tee like that? You are crazy.

But I and I'm sure any other JG24 fan would have no problem listening to the 48 feeds.

We're talking Chad here. The guy is an evil genius. I bet nascar can't break the encryption Chad uses on the secret radios.

What tee? Jeff passes for the LD, hits pit road and JJ turns the wheel right. BOOM! Jeff is on the lead lap, and another HMS car is leading the race. That could be why JJ hit a straight wall. Don't you find that odd?

Holy &^%$. I stay away from this forum for 12 hours and now this with Sliced bread and Gilligan. Didnt have time to read the whole thread but what a giant mess nascar has created with multi car teams and the chase format!!!

Just think Logano and Gilliland aren't even teammates. This is why I think it is much worse than the MWR team orders.

I, for one, wish I could rewatch the 2012 fall Richmond race.

You remember, when Jeff Gordon barely beat Kyle Busch for the last Wild Card spot?

I sure hope the #5, #48 or #88 never got a little wide in front of Kyle Busch at least once. You know, made it hard to pass them?

Would be interesting to look at it, wouldn't it?

We're talking Chad here. The guy is an evil genius. I bet nascar can't break the encryption Chad uses on the secret radios.

What tee? Jeff passes for the LD, hits pit road and JJ turns the wheel right. BOOM! Jeff is on the lead lap, and another HMS car is leading the race. That could be why JJ hit a straight wall. Don't you find that odd?

Except Jeff Gordon wasn't passing for the lead. He was already on the lead lap, even after going down a 2 laps cause he raced around Keselowski and Busch. Then past Ambrose, Gilliland and Logano to get the free pass on a caution that wasn't JJ. Then after he got back onto the lead lap, he gets trapped a lap down cause JJ hits the wall while he is about to pit.

There was literally no benefit for that caution there. Jeff had already recovered from his 2 lap mistake on the loose wheel. He was pitting in about 12th place on the lead lap. A caution could only hurt him there.

I, for one, wish I could rewatch the 2012 fall Richmond race.

You remember, when Jeff Gordon barely beat Kyle Busch for the last Wild Card spot?

I sure hope the #5, #48 or #88 never got a little wide in front of Kyle Busch at least once. You know, made it hard to pass them?

Would be interesting to look at it, wouldn't it?

Not really. Cause there is a big difference between racing a guy hard and buying a guy off for a spot or pitting to give another guy spots.

BIG difference.

lmao they are not many words? lmao there are... not they're are or they are... i missed the are... and that doesnt mean I cant spell it llol... u were just way off

Needs more capital letters.

Except Jeff Gordon wasn't passing for the lead. He was already on the lead lap, even after going down a 2 laps cause he raced around Keselowski and Busch. Then past Ambrose, Gilliland and Logano to get the free pass on a caution that wasn't JJ. Then after he got back onto the lead lap, he gets trapped a lap down cause JJ hits the wall while he is about to pit.

There was literally no benefit for that caution there. Jeff had already recovered from his 2 lap mistake on the loose wheel. He was pitting in about 12th place on the lead lap. A caution could only hurt him there.

IDK, I read that JJ's yellow came out right sfter he got the LD position.

But it kept Bowyer from winning and put a HMS car in the lead. It should be checked.

I hope Joey Logano wins the championship. Maybe the outrage over an illegitimate champion and the permanent stain to NASCAR's reputation will be enough for them to finally cancel the Chase.

Back
Top Bottom