Illegal communication between teams?

IDK, I read that JJ's yellow came out right sfter he got the LD position.

But it kept Bowyer from winning and put a HMS car in the lead. It should be checked.

Please do check it. I'm not arguing against that. If he cheated his way in, he should stay out.

Why not just go over anyone and everyone's radio and see who cheated and who didn't so we can just get this all over with.

Or just Jeff Gordon fans, who get mad when Gordon get screwed by something but it's okay when it helps him.

No. If you can't tell the difference between racing hard and buying a spot on the track....well you are pretty clueless.

lol me too.

We'll see what nascar says tomorrow, but the sport looks pretty sad right now.
Nascar wanted to be just like the stick and ball sports, I guess they overlooked that rigging a sporting event is a crime. they will have to put a end to helping or making deals with other drivers.

Since it's against the rules to have commucation between teams, I could see a fine but not a points penalty.

The good old days just MRN and knowing the teams had two way radios, that is as far as it went.

This kind of stuff happened then too, the big dogs have always been able to make deals with lowered tiered teams. They were selling their used stuff to them, and already had a small scale partnership in place.

Here's my take:

Clint Bowyer deserved a bigger penalty -- he intentionally spun out affecting the entire race.

Brain Vickers deserved a slight penalty (maybe 25 points) because pitting doesnt effect the race as much and it isnt as clear Vickers was in on it.

Logano should just get a small fine, because asking people to move over for whatever reason isnt a huge deal. It DOES break the communication rule, but its a rather small rule.

All this time the illuminati has been controlling the races via radio communications. While shielding their evil sceme by allowing Kurts MF cussing to be known to the masses as a diversion.

Chad is a probably an illuminati hisselfs ...

Actually, I think the rule is drivers are not allowed to have radio traffic with other drivers, as in direct driver to driver. The spotters communicate constantly.
Exactly, That started just a few years ago as part of Nascar's attempt at breaking up the 2 car draft. Prior to that it wasn't in the rule book and teams took advantage of it at the plate tracks.

Exactly, That started just a few years ago as part of Nascar's attempt at breaking up the 2 car draft. Prior to that it wasn't in the rule book and teams took advantage of it at the plate tracks.

Well, hand gestures between drivers are allowed. :D

You might be able to communicate with other teams off the radio. But you certainly can't legally create a deal that manipulates the outcome.

319 replies in 6 hours, must be a new forum record, a post every 68 seconds.

Also, where is Monica Lewinsky when you need her? I think Brian France could use her about now.

Back
Top Bottom