Illegal communication between teams?

Exactly!

I hope nascar punishes Gilliland for asking for compensation.

You win.

Dont go twisting my words buddy.

Someone in the 38 says he (Joey) is struggling badly.

Why do you ignore what's in front of your face? Be honest with yourself. It wasn't an act of god.

Actually, that is an excellent point. Let us pass and we'll let you see our setups for Chicago, or something like that.

I honestly assumed the team had been asking Geisler for some sort of co-operation, and Penske said no because they have never shared very well. Now was Daves chance to get what he wanted.

Why do you ignore what's in front of your face? Be honest with yourself. It wasn't an act of god.

geeeeeezus, I KNOW DAVE LIFTED. I ALSO KNOW BOWYER SPUN INTENTIONALLY. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?

geeeeeezus, I KNOW DAVE LIFTED. I ALSO KNOW BOWYER SPUN INTENTIONALLY. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?

The good old change of the subject.

Why dont you give me a straight answer.

Are you denying that the said quote was uttered or are you just going to pretend that never was mentioned? :confused:

Step one is admittance.

Not sure why you are arguing against punishing the #22 here then. Both teams cheated. Both teams deserve to get punished for manipulating race results.

lol You offered proof against GILLILAND, not Logano. I say if that's all they got, nascar doesn't do anything.

I'm done. You kids work it out.

Nascar will have to do something once all the sport networks take off with this. Fox has the video/audio, nbc sports was tweeting earlier, and I am sure sportscenter will run with this.

This does not look good at all. Could you imagine if their was audio of a NFL team manager telling a coach and qb to throw a game because another team needed it to make the playoffs, and the coach saying compensation was previously discussed. That would be the store of the year for any other sport.

Exactly. It'd be like the head coach of the Steelers talking with his QB, saying I have Patriots owner Bob Kraft here and he wants us to take a dive in the 4th quarter and talking about compensation. It would be a crazy huge story.

Now you're talking. You've got a great idea there. How about we push for all of the drivers to be placed into the Chase and eliminate the reset of the points? I think you're on to something. Maybe, just maybe, this is the beginning of the end of a corrupt invested playoff system?
& let's erase the name "the chase" and call it "a season". Holy **** lets write NASCAR with this genius fixation of the points system

Now you're talking. You've got a great idea there. How about we push for all of the drivers to be placed into the Chase and eliminate the reset of the points? I think you're on to something. Maybe, just maybe, this is the beginning of the end of a corrupt invested playoff system?

How about this. After the regular season, each driver earns a dart for each point he has earned. Each get to throw all their darts at other drivers, and whoever is left is in the chase.

Why? It would cost too much to pay another teams driver to stand still and let your driver throw darts at him.

Problem solved.

The 38 struggles badly every race. I'm just saying nothing is even close to conclusive. Maybe Gilliland just got beat, but still wants something so he says he lifted.

The evidence is far stronger in this case than what nascar had to prove the case against MWR, and bumping Truex out of the chase.

This what happens when Uneducated Drunk Rednecks are running a multi-billion dollar sports enterprise....Where did I hear that before....lol....
Minus the running of the multi-billion dollar sport enterprise, you've described me to a T. I'm afraid that I must take offense to that. Wait, nevermind, you left off crocs and jorts. Carry on.

lol You offered proof against GILLILAND, not Logano. I say if that's all they got, nascar doesn't do anything.

I'm done. You kids work it out.

I did?

I posted about the conversation that went on about how "he was struggling badly." They weren't talking about Gilliland here. Joey was the one half a straightaway behind and the one who couldn't even pass Gilliland.

Who do you think you are kidding? This is one of the worst reverse psychology I've ever seen.

Exactly. It'd be like the head coach of the Steelers talking with his QB, saying I have Patriots owner Bob Kraft here and he wants us to take a dive in the 4th quarter and talking about compensation. It would be a crazy huge story.
I guess you watched our game last weekend then, huh?

The evidence is far stronger in this case than what nascar had to prove the case against MWR, and bumping Truex out of the chase.

I wouldn't say it is stronger. They had a MWR crew guy saying we need to tank for that one point for Logano. There is no one from Logano's side on radio here, cause they did all their dealings in the spotters stand sans radio.

It is still ridiculously strong evidence. That if NASCAR chooses to ignore, they will get the same treatment from it's fans in the future and that is more ignoring of NASCAR things.

That's it, I've had enough!!!!!

I'm putting myself on not-so-secret probation until December 31, 2013

I hope you're all happy!

:D

Damn...well this could be a good story soon, Joey could end up out of the chase, I mean I don't see why the 38 team would make stuff up on the radio, or who else besides Penske would want Joey in the chase. I say take them on out then.

Trying to decide how he's going to defend Logano with this evidence we have...
He doesn't need to defend him, he is the best ever, blah blah blah..........................greatest driver on the planet, blah blah blah........................future 10 time champ, blah blah blah......................the next Dale Earnhardt, blah blah blah.........................and on and on and on.

Kinda lookin' like we can expect NASCAR to hit Logano with a points penalty that'll drop him just short of Newman in the standings before the reset.

That'll move Gordon into the 10th spot and keep Kahne and Newman as the wild cards.

Are we done yet ?

What a cluster**** week. I'm honestly glad I'm not the guys making the judgement call.

If we are stuck with the chase format, throw the book at EVERYONE involved and make sure this sandbagging horse**** never happens again.

I don't know if lap-by-lap points standings can be found anywhere to confirm, but USA Today's Nate Ryan said that when the #38 radio communications about dropping for Logano began the Wild Cards were Truex Jr. and Kahne, Gordon was 10th, and Logano was out.

The $10k that the #38 lost is chump change....Compared to the bonus money being thrown around during those last 7 laps of the race...I was told yesterday by a well informed source that the #14 had a $3mil bonus if the car made the chase...Most of the other super team cars/drivers have the same $1-3mil bonus pkg. Now you can see why all the CHEATING is being done...

Back
Top Bottom