• fanappr17.jpg
    fanappr17.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCN0172.jpg
    DSCN0172.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 196
Nice looking car k-log :D :cool:

**Update....Will NOT make the March 2 race at Clarksville....**

Due to the car not being ready we will not beable to make the opening race there this year. We have our sites set on the March 23ed race at PIR.

The #11 is the same from last year.

I add the black with orange sticker today.

Pics were took with my cell phone.

Attachments

• 01-27-07_1634.jpg
    01-27-07_1634.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 213
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 443
Never thought of it like that k-log. Just one of Brad Pasiley's songs that i like. I might be wasting time working on the car and out of the track, but its time well wasted for me!

I'v got some new pics, just not really forsure how to post them were they will not be in link fourm.

MAJOR NEWS!

There is going to be an major racing announcement for the #11 UMP Mini-Stock driven by "Slick" Nick Alexander & Alexander Motorsports, comming in the next few weeks!

I know i said weeks, but i'll go ahead and post it anyway.

2007 Sponsors:

Alexander & Associates, The Counseling Center. Benton, Kentucky
Egeler Designs. Owensboro, Kentucky. http://www.egelerdesigns.5u.com/
Tucker's Machine Shop. Murray, Kentucky
M&T CATV Contracters. Murray/Benton, Kentucky
Motor Man Fuel Injection Supply. Weidman, Michigan http://www.injectors4u.com/

The only sponsors not to come back on board for 2007 are dirtyracingfans.tk, and Pro Signs racing grafix. Egeler Designs out of Owensboro has became the offical decal maker for Alexander Motorsports.

Alexander Motorsports would like to welcome Motor Man Fuel Injection Supply out of Weidman, MI on board as a sponsor for the 2007 racing season. We are looking forward to having them on the car and hope to start a long lasting relationship with them.

We are also going to try to renew a deal with Auto Zone of Mayfiled, KY. Who was on the car in 2005.

Thanks guys and gals! I am really looking forward to this season.

I got an e-mail today and i have been invited to be a featured drive in "The Daily Dirt Newsletter" It will soon be an online and hardcopy Christian dirt racing news letter that will be handed out at the track. I just have got to type up a little something and get that in. Just someone asking me to share my testimony with others means alot.

Also i will be on "Let's Go Racing" with Mr. Ed. It is a show done like trackpass. It will be live at the track. I was going to be on it last year, but due to time and then season ending soon i was unable to, but i should be on it at one point or another this year.

I don't know of anything else that is going on. I little birdy did inform me of something that could be going on at KY. Lake Motor Speedway this weekend, so if it is true, i will be sure to tell you all.

It's been a busy week, and just going to get worse with the weekend approaching and the long hours that will be put in working on the car.

I hope some of you all can make it out to the track sometime, I know most live to far away to travle, but if you are in the area give me a holler!

I might be racing tonight 3/30 at Paducah Int Raceway. If everything works out i will be behind the wheel of the 7h car. The car is normaly ran by LeeAnna Henson, but i could be steping behind the wheel for one race.

This will be only the 2nd time i have drove for someone besides Alexander Motorsports. My every 1st race was behind the wheel of the 1a car of Aaron Hopkins. This was also at PIR (but on the 3/8 mile track, as i will be on the 1/5 tonight)

So keep your fingers crossed for me! Will update soon

Thanks K-log

This will also be my 2nd race in anything but a Chevy....scarry...:eek:

I belive the car is a Toyota, but i could be wrong. The 1st car i ever raced was a hyundai scoupe, that thing pushed like a dump truck for it being such a small car.

n210604371_31174143_2317.jpg

The Scoup is the back car. (May 2005)

n210604371_31173528_6113.jpg

May-6-06 Western Ky Speedway

The streek is over! :(

This is my 1st Feature outside the top 10 (11) and the 1st time i have been laps while on the track.

Heat: Stated 2. Was running with the leader, side by side at some points. Comming out of 2 it game out of gear. Got it going again, finished 4/5. (had 3 heats of 5 cars each)

Feature: dont know where to even start...keep this simple. had a rough night. started the race a 1/2 lap down. came out of gear twice. just a bad night. I did not know who the leaders were so if someone was beside me i was racing them hard. I finished 11

I hope so to Kat. I was driving the 7 car last night.

Had a chance to race it again tonight, but passed because i am going to a concert. I won the tickets so i would not be out anything, but just dont want to tear someone else car up.

It was an Nissan not an Yota.

Career Info: As of 4/5/07

Races - 35

Heats - 33
Wins - 3
Top 5 - 24
Top 10 -32
Avg - 4.27

Features - 30
Wins - 1
Top 5 - 20
Top 10- 29
Avg - 4.9

Never missed a heat race.
missed 5 features:
1 due to weather
1 due to the race being called due to a wreck in the race before ours.
3 due to wrecks in a heat. 1 hit wall, 1 broke CV joint, 1 Flip

Thank ya Bucky. I Should of won a few more last year but had a lot of bad luck. One track i had 8 Features. 4 DNFS. :( but my worst finish on the track is 2nd. 1, 2, 2, 2. 7 Carear feature DNFs.

My car is now got all 4 wheels on the gound, just a little bit more work and she will be ready to go!! :bounce: :beerbang:

:beerbang: :D
Leeann will be driving the car, so i am searching once more.

Lappy I have a horse that I haven't been able to ride since I have been sick. I bet if you got him out there with all those loud race cars he could outrun all of them. Then you could add another mark in the win column

:beerbang: :D

Lappy I have a horse that I haven't been able to ride since I have been sick. I bet if you got him out there with all those loud race cars he could outrun all of them. Then you could add another mark in the win column

hmm, 4cyl....4 legs....works for me! :D

We started the motor on my car yesterday, runs very good tell it get warm then starts to run lean. Got some bugs to work out. Going to bust my rear tryin to get it ready for sat night, but hardly see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Rainout - 4/13 Paducah Int.

Rain out - 4/14

I would like to welcome my newest sponsor to the Alexander Motorsports family. AMSOIL out of Superior, Wisconsin. you can vist their website at www.amsoil.com.

I would like to think sponsorhouse.com for making this happan! :beerbang:

That's wonderful Nick! It must boost your spirits and don't forget to thank them when you WIN SOON!

Thank you Kat! This is pretty cool. bad thing is im running out of room on the car! but i guess thats really now a bad thing now is it? lol

Got a major deal in the works. But my mouth is shut on this one. Nothing may come of it, but if it does it will be alsome, and partly a dream come true.

Hopin it doesnt race out here.. hey you what would be cool & underground race track..

Had to help dad move offices over the weekend.

The bad news is my car will not start, blah, dang computer cars! wish it was like the old days when everything was simple! :mad: :(

Back
Top Bottom