Lappy's racing up-dates!

This could be the week, that the The Counseling Center, AMSOIL, Egeler Designs, M&T CATV Contractors, Motor Man Fuel Injecter Supply, Motor Tabs, Tucker's Automotive car hits the track for the 1st time in 07.

This could be the week, that the The Counseling Center, AMSOIL, Egeler Designs, M&T CATV Contractors, Motor Man Fuel Injecter Supply, Motor Tabs, Tucker's Automotive car hits the track for the 1st time in 07.

Hey man, i haven't congratulated you on aquiring all those sponsors. Congrats Nick. ;)

And hope you get to racing this coming week. :)

clap2.gif

Hope you win

Be safe Nick, no more cracked helmets, and wishing another trophy for you!

Thanks guys.

If i don't say to much when ya'll congrat me, im not thing to be rude, just tryin to stay low on the rader and not get to big headed and ****y. But everything ya'll say does mean a lot and makes me smlie! :) Love ya - mean it

Today was drepressing, because May. 6 2006 i got my 1st and only to date feature win, and i was unable to race. Did go to belle-clair speedway with a buddy. He was running 5th, got took out, broke the axel, axel sleave, roter, hub, and not telling what else. the damage will be close to 700 bucks. But after he got hit and spun it caused a 13 car wreck. no one was hurt, just a lot of tore up racecars. 7 cars were not in the wreck.

Unless something comes up that is unseen. Everything is starting to finaly come togather. The motor sounds really good. And the car looks sweet, not to bad for a car thats been on its lid. Will get some pics up, once i get it outside and cleaned up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend looks to be the first race of the year for the Alexander & Associates: The Counseling Center, AMSOIL, Egeler Designs, M&T CATV Contractors, Motor Man Fuel Injecter Supply, Motor Tabs, Tucker's Automotive Machine Shop. #11 UMP 4CYL of "Slick" Nick Alexander. Everything has finaly started to come togather on the car. We will be racing on both fir and sat nights at two differnt tracks in west TN. I have one race down for UMP points. Hopefull we will be able to get the max of 20. and start replacing racing after that. I would like to think everyone for steping on board this year AMSOIL, Motor Man, and Motor Tabs. I will send an update to the sponsors of the weekend action after the Clarksville race. Wish us luck as we finaly start the 2007 season.

4/11 Camden Speedway. Camden, TN (non UMP)
4/12 Clarksville Speedway. Clarksville, TN (UMP)

Kickin' Da Tires, and Lightin' A Fire,

Slick Nick

5/11 - Camden - RAIN OUT

5/12 - Track has been changed. I will make the return to Western Ky Speedway in Nebo, KY. This is the track that i got my 1st heat and feature win at. 1 feature win, 2 heat wins. This is also marks my return since i fliped there 9/9.

not smart enough to loard it on the net. I put the dvd rw in. it will play just wont let me download it. and i have all the crap to do it, but it wont work....hmmm

The damage was bad, but could of been worse. Hoping to have the car put back togather and running today. And be back at Camden tomm night, then Clarksville on sat.

May 18, 2007. will be my 3 year racing anv.

1st race was May 18, 2005 at Paducah Int Raceway. This is my 2nd full year. 2005 was part time.

Thanks man!!

5/18 - Camden Speedway, Camden TN

Heat 6/8 DNF car was not running right pulled off.

Feature - 3/15 (maybe 16) Got up to the 3rd spot, but my tires went away and was unable to make a run on the leaders. I was about 5 cars lengths behind the leader at the line, was side by side for 2nd.

Clarksville Speedway - TONIGHT!

Heat - 4
Feature - 15/21 DNF

Was running around 6th or 7th moving my way up. Something fell off the car infront of me, knocked a hold in my oil pan and my tranny pan. Left fuild all OVER the place. :(

here is my next six races. Going to try to make 6 in the next 9 days!

5-25 Camden Speedwat. Camden, TN
5-26 Western KY Speedway. Nebo, KY
5-28 Clayhill Motorsports. Atwood, TN
5-31 Clarksville Stormpay.com Speedway. Clarksville, TN
6-1 Camden Speedway. Camden, TN
6-2 Clarksville Stormpay.com Speecway. Clarksville, TN

Camden - DNS - car would not start. :mad:

Western Ky Speedway - Feature 3! I started in the back and made my way to the front. was 4th going in to turn 3 and i could see the leader and i droped to the bottom, car pushed a little got in to the 3rd place car, but he stayed in the gas pushing me, but i got it back going and beat him to the line. He hit me in the bumper in the tech area after the race, but ohh well! :D Rubbin's Racin'

Im behind....lol

6-2 WKS (nebo)
heat 3/6
feature- rain

6-8 Camden
heat - 3/7 - going for the lead, hit a rut, fell back)
feature - 11/18 (going for the lead, with 2 to go, got hit by a lap car, cut a tire)

6-9 WKS (nebo)
rain feature - 2/5

heat - 2/7
feature - 3/11 -(got put in wall 1st lap, kept going, went in turn 1 on last lap 3 wide going for win, came out of turn 4 side by side for 2nd.)

I should be 4th or 5th in points at Western Kentucky Speedway (Nebo).

Camden would be around 10th. I have been there ever week, just not been able to race, cause of car troble.

If i counted my points right, i should be close to getting in to the top 20 in National (mid-america) UMP points.

Sorry for keeping on making new post. Just thought id share a post i made on another board.

"If you go to the drivers meeting, they will tell you they will not put up with rough driving, but i was put in the wall and was being pushed all the way around the track lastnight, the guy was trying to take me out. I'll admit in the heat race we got togather, but i had the high line and he came up on me, I backed out, he did not spin nor hit the wall. But in the feature he was doing his best to take me out, but nothing was done to him.

Also, i know at least 2 cars jumped the start. They came from the back to the front before we was even at the flag stand, but once again nothing was done. I guess the rules apply to everyclass but the hornets. Im really not mad at the track, just a driver or two."

I will not be pushed around. I may get black flaged in an upcoming race, but i am not going to be pushed around and be put in to the wall. After the race i slowed down and let the guy get beside me, and just held my arms up, at the time i did not know he was the one pushing me around the track, or i would of told him his #1 right then and there. I did once when i got hit from behind....good thing im not in nascar or id got a $10,000 fine and docked 100 points, and put on probo, for the rest of the year! :rolleyes:

Lappy, I'm enjoying your reports. I know from going to the local tracks each week that the guys have their ups and downs. I also know that when something happens, most of the time both sides believe they are in the clear and it's the other guys who was wrong. However, there are those one or two guys who always seem to be the most aggressive and they generally get the boo birds hollerin' at them. Fans know who does what to whom out there and as long as you are good and don't spin someone or put them into the wall intentionally, they'll remember that, both the fans and the other drivers.

You look like you're doing very well for no longer than you've been at it...but of course, you've had a good teacher in your father. Keep up the good work and win a championship for us. BTW, are you planning on moving up in class sometime? Also, ever think about running on asphalt?

Thanks for the reply Buck! Your right, most drivers are good clean racers, but there are the jerks out there. I was told by a few people about what the car was doing to me. I added a bar to my front bumper in case i need to "bump draft" I have only put one car in the wall, but even all the officals were on myside but the one that counted....the flagman. I race people the way they race me. But that car last week, used most then his 3 stricks.

Iv been doing this since May 18, 2005. And full time sice March 2006. Hoping to have most of the bugs worked out of the car, cause im sure ready to bring home another win! Thanks for the support Buck! If ya ever get a chance come out this way, go to a race, then afterwards send some time out of Kentucky Lake! Sounds like a nice vacation to me! :D

Back
Top Bottom