Lappy's racing up-dates!

I'm not too worried about them.

There is not really a paved track around here, and if there was id have to build a new car just for it. Id like to try it out one day. I drove an Ledgon car at Kentucky back in 03. It was fun, But im just at home on dirt.

:eek: Rumor I heard Lappy to DEI.:eek:

LOL Just kidding lap

:captive: shhhh. the press conf. is set for 10am CST on speed! :p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

------------------------------------

Nebo - tied for 6th in points
Camden - 11th. (they have just counted 2/4 races for points. sure with they sarted when i got that 3rd place finish. and the 2x points last week, hurt! :( but i got to keep on keepin on!)

6/15 - Camden

Car died as soon as they droped the green in the heat. Started feature in the 11th/12th place. Got to about 7th place before turn one but the yellow came out. we lined back up for a complet restart, i started my way to the front got in the back of someone spun them, yellow again. we back to a comlet restart. I worked my way up to 5th really quick. I made the pass for 3rd about 1/2 through the race. two cars were side by side so i got a run off the turn went to the low side and made the pass. I was running down the leaders but was unable to catch them. Finished 3rd.

6/16 - WKS (Nebo)

Started the heat race in the 8th spot. Worked up to 3rd and the yellow came out. I made the pass for 2nd and started running down the leader. He was running the line i needed. But on the last lap i had the speed at the end of the back strech i went to the bottom in turn 3 and was able to pull off the pass and pick up my 1st heat win of 2007, and my 1st since Aug 2006. Stated on the point in the feature, but was unable to keep the lead comming off turn 2, i stayed with the leader all the way around the track. Once again on the last lap. i had the speed, went in to 3 on the bottom, comming out of 4 i had the lead, we bumped, no one gave, but he beat me back to line by less then a bumper. On the back strech he gave me a thumbs up. and we talked after the race. It was good hard racing. It was also nice to have my g/f there with me.

This past weekend was my best racing ever, Got 2 trophys. (3rd and a heat win) I moved up in points at both tracks. If i added right i am 4th at WKS. This is going to be intresting. I am around 300-400 from 1st. (iv missed a few races) but still got time to make a run for it.

WTG, Nick.

congrads2.gif

6-22 Camden

Heat - WIN
Feature - WIN

lead both races flag to flag!

5th career heat win. 2nd of the year, and 2nd at Camden
2nd career feature win. 1st of the year, and 1st at Camden

Thanks ya'll! :bounce:

BP: they have gotton lazy and not updated the points. They did not count the 1st 2 races because of a "screw up" so i lost some points, because one finish was a 3rd. But the last 2 weeks they do not have in are a 3rd and 1st. so should be moving up the chain pretty well.

The night they did 2x points i was 3rd with 2 laps to go, went to pass a lap car and he hit me and cut a gash in my tire! went from 3 down to 11! :mad: :mad:

Everyone is crying about my car, guess they cant handle an old beat up chevy whooped em! :p :growl:

Thanks Kat! :beerbang: :bounce:

6-23 Nebo: Western KY Speedway

Started heat outside front row. (2nd for the ones that dont know anything bout racing :p ) Jump out and took the lead, lead all 4 laps and won the race! Then the rain came.

I think they knew rain was coming and cut us 2 laps just to get the race in.

I have won every race i have been in this week! Lead every lap. The past 2 weeks my worst finish is 2. and i have got the same # of heat wins the past 2 weeks as i did last year!

Kat, what about an 18 pack case for lastnight? :D :rolleyes: :beerbang:

7/14 - Nebo (WKS)

Rain Feature from 6/23 - 1 (Started on point, but car started to sputter, it cleared out and was able to take the lead going in to turn 3 on the high side right next to the wall comming to 2 laps to go.)

Heat race - 1

Feature - 3 (Car started sputing again, but never would clear out, got up to 4th, but then got passed back, but 2 cars in front of me droped out so i ended up 3)

So all in all not a bad night. I have won 4/5 of my last heats and have 8 stright top 3 finishes.

I should be 2nd in points at Camden, and after falling to 5th last week i should of moved up to 4th at Nebo

7-20 (my and my g/f 2 month)
Camden

heat - 2

feature - 2 - car started to sputter and got luck cars started to fall out, or i would of had a 5th place finish at the best.

7-21 WKS Nebo

Heat - 1 (I have won my last 4 heats there. 4 of the last 5 races. (i missed one race)

Feature - 5. DNF. don't really want to talk about this race again....my poor car is totaled. :(

Aww Nick, will you be able to fix it or will you have to get another car?

Are YOU OK?

Gentle {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

Can your sponsors help you out?

I'll recruite some big burley types to take care of that dude for ya! :D

Not really :( Don't have hardly any support comming in from outside sourses that will really help out.

The car is getting close to raceready. Got to paint the body, put the grafix on, gages, switches, wiring harness/computer, and she should be just about ready to go. Just been to hot to do much on the car, plus i am getting over virtogo(sp)

If any of you have an business you would like to have on the car, jut let me know, any help will mean alot.

I am also going to move up a class when i get back out there. I will no longer run in the "stock" class. I am going to run in the "Outlaw" class at Camden, its the suped up 4 clys.

Hot is an understatement!

Are you taking medication for the vertigo?

WoO? That's neat and good luck!

They put me on advirt(sp)

Well, its not WoO, they just call the class Outlaw, because there are no rules, its run what you brung, as long as its a 4cly.

The ministock (outlaw) class at Camden has been droped.

I am in talks with someone over racing a car a time or two this season. Hopfully we can work something out. Me and the guy are kind of like Robby and Ambros, A few months ago we tried to kiss each orther, now we are frinds in talks of me racing for him!

The ministock (outlaw) class at Camden has been droped.

I am in talks with someone over racing a car a time or two this season. Hopfully we can work something out. Me and the guy are kind of like Robby and Ambros, A few months ago we tried to kiss each orther, now we are frinds in talks of me racing for him!

GO LAPPY GO

The reason i am in talks is for national points. I am 17th in the Mid America Nationals. (see "Check this out" in the chit chat) I should have enough points to stay at least 19th, but i want to try to stay where i am or move up. When i was racing a few months ago, they had members and no member points up, well they took down the non members and that put me in the top 20, i have 10 races down for UMP but 3 are bad. 1 DNS, 11, and 15. So that leave 7 good runs (nothing worse then 3rd) So maybe i can land a ride for a week or two.

Plus my best friend is 18...cant let him beat me...hehe

A deal is very close. Could make an anoument as soon as this morring (Fir 8/31)

I know for sure i can land a ride for next week at Paducah, but we are in talks of buying a car off him.

Back
Top Bottom