Lappy's racing up-dates!

I unerstand about the trial and error. It's frustrating.

Did I tell you, my brother retired last year from racing.
He doesn't regret the decision, but I believe he misses it.

I unerstand about the trial and error. It's frustrating.

Did I tell you, my brother retired last year from racing.
He doesn't regret the decision, but I believe he misses it.

I did not know that. I'm sure he will miss it. But it's getting to dang $$$ to race to much anymore.

Heat: Stated 7
Finished: 7/10 (got the hell knocked out of me comming to the while flag and fell back)

Feature: Stated 7
Finished: 5/10
Was running up front going for 3rd and something went wrong and was just running on 2 cyls. But olny got passed by one car.

This year im running a sprint car window net, so after i got run over i pulled a Tony, Dale, Robby, If i did this in NA$CAR id been fined 5,000$ and put on probo untill Dec 31st. :D All I did was tell the guy he was #1, and im his biggest fan.

I can deal with a racing deal. But when i am on the bottom and there is not much room left for a dollar store RC car, then we got a problem. Anyone that has raced an FWD car on dirt knows they push, and a pass on the bottom like that will not work. Plus afterwards hesaid his rear axel was bent and his back wheels point in op. directions....I can see why the car is soo beat up now.

The way the car was running i was glad to finish. I just wish it ran right and was able to give the guys a run for the money, I was about to pass the 3rd place car when everything went down hill.

Dale Earnhardt used to tell drivers they were #1 all the time. As a matter of fact he told someone that the day he wrecked at Daytona I don't remember who though. If poor ol Dale was still around he would stay on probation.:eek:

Dale Earnhardt used to tell drivers they were #1 all the time. As a matter of fact he told someone that the day he wrecked at Daytona I don't remember who though. If poor ol Dale was still around he would stay on probation.:eek:

It was Kurt Busch. :D

Took the whole weekend off last week.

Camden - 4-16-08

Draw - 3
Heat - 1 (led all laps)
Main - 2

I was running to low, but on the last lap i ran down the leader, tryed to pass down low, I bumped him, but backed out. Did not want to take him out or werck us both. Really did not want to tear my car up.

Clarksville

I ran with the mini mods. Its the open 4 cyl class. I was running with some hoped up Mustangs and Pintos.

Drew - 5 but started 3
heat - 3/
Feature - 5/12

I was happy to get a 5th place finish racing with the type cars i did! :D

Going to try again this weekend. Camden and Clarksville.

I am 17th in points at Clarksville. I have 10 races left to work my way in to 10th place. They have a chase there. I am just 200 something out of making the chase, so i think i can do it. Just hope the car stays togather and mother nature stays on our side.

A few weeks ago i heard that 12/19 races of the woo sprints were rained out, and like 15 had rain in them! :eek:

Draw - 3
Heat - 1 (took lead comming out of 4 on lap 2) Lead 4 laps
Feature - 1 (lead flag to flag!)

So far this year.

4 heats
2 Wins
3 Top 5
4 Top 10

4 Features
1 Win
1 2nd
2 5ths

Lead 16 laps.

banana.gif
2yay.gif

WTG, Nick.

Thank you, Thank you very much! :D

TRL: I wont forget ya'll! How could i? :) I just may have to get a new user name, so no one can track me down! :p

Just wish i was able to get that 6-pack from Kat. :(

Thank you to everyone! :D:cool::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

Clarksville. www.clarksvillespeedway.com

Draw - 3 (4 races in a row)
Heat- 3
Feature - 4

Im glad in turns one and two if you wreck its a "freebie" because after that, they make judgment calls. We went into the turn as a big pack, and comming out of two i got in to a guy and spun him out. I might of got hit 1st and knocked in to him, happaned so fast i really dont know. But i think there is a neon light on my bumper and left quterpannle that says HIT ME.

In the hit i was all over the 2nd place car (who is 2nd in points) I was faster, but could not pass. The middle to top was the fast line, and he was were i needed to be to pass. Could of used my Bumper, but did not want to get paid back.

In the feature i could run the bottom, and i got a little out of shape and opened the door and got passed. and that was by the points leader. But once again, i could not get back around him.

Got a bad ass fast car, but i need around 700 more RPMS to be able to pass back and everything.

I am 17th in points still, but just 159 out of 10th. So 6 or 7 races for my class before the chase, so im pretty sure we can get in. I sure hope so, my pretty car is starting to look like hell, but if i did not want it banged up, i should just leave it at home.

ok, im off to bed. Stayed at the track tell 230 helping a buddy. and did not get home tell 430ish.

May 31
Clarksville

Draw - 1
Heat - 3
Feature - 4

Make a long story short, we were spose to have a green white checkerd, but they gave us 3 laps. I was running 3rd, on the restarted the leader was comming out of 4 and thats were you go green, so i droped to the inside and took the lead. A buddy said i lead 2 laps, but in turn 3/4 a car got under me, and hit me in my left rear wheel and just pushed me out of the way. Comming out of 2 the car just would not go, so i lost 2 more spots, and finished 4th.

I am now 13th in points. 95 out of 10th, and a shot at the chase. I have 5 or 6 races left to make it. The way its been going, i have been gaining around 50 points a week on 10th.

I have finished 3rd in all three heats, and have a 5, 4, 4 in features. I could smell the win but it just was not to be. It's the 2nd time i have been booted from the lead. I just was glad they did not bust me for jumping the start.

6-6-08
Camden
Draw - 1
Heat - 1
Feature - 2 (lead 1st 5 laps)

We wont go in to what happaned after the race, Just a bunch of whining, crying babys.

Clarksville

Draw - 5
Heat - 6 (flat trie)
Feature - 10

I started 11th. I moved up to 8th and the yellow came out. Went went back to green and i was trying to work the bottom. On the back strech i see some guys get in to each orther and i see the rear end get off the ground of another, next thing i know the guy that moved me out of the way last week, just jerks the car down and hits me in front of my right front wheel. It ended my night. Car is hurt pretty bad, going to take alot of work to get it fixed. I did move in to 11th in points, but after this wreck might not be able to move in the top 10. So im doing a rain dance.

The deal with camden. everyone was *****ing and crying about my car. and i did not even win! I want to get a sticker or something with a quote from Smokey Yunick "Alright you SOBs lets have a race!"

Sorry about the mishap. It'll be better next week.
You might just have to move this gentlemen out of the way next week. He's gettting a tad bossy. :D

Might not be a this week. :( it bent the fender almost inside out, bent and twisted a lot under the hood. Might of done some strut and a-arm damage.

One guy kept cutting me off a few weeks ago, and he door slamed me this week, well comming out of two i got in to him and got him a little sideways. I dont think he will mess with me anymore!

Don't worry, i'll rattel his cage...:D

Back
Top Bottom