Lappy's racing up-dates!

I am going TODAY to get in the car and make sure the seat and belts will be right for me, if not he will move the seat for me.

If the rain goes away and the track can get dryed i will be racing this Firday September 7th at the Paducah Int. Raceway. I will be racing the X98 car for Keith Mayo.

If you remember this is the same weekend i fliped last year. I rolled the car 4 times at Western KY speedway in turn 3 on the final lap of the heat race. The wreck landed me in ICU at St. Marys in Evansville, IN for about 4 days. I made my comeday just over a month later at Paducah Int Raceway finishing 2nd, behind winner James Scott. I went back to WKS this year the last 4 times i showed up at the track i won my heat race. got one feature win, and never finished worse then 3rd. But due to a wreck back in June i have been unable to race my own car, i am building a new one for the 2008 racing year. still unclear where i will race.

Updates. May 18 2005 - Sept 10 2007

Races - 50
Heats - 46
Wins - 8
Top 5 - 33
Top 10 - 45
Races Led - 9
Laps Led - 42

Features - 44
Wins - 3
Top 5 - 31
Top 10 - 40
Races Led - 4
Laps Led - 30

Total Laps Led - 72
Spin Count - 16
Wall Hits - 7
DNFs - 11
Flips - 1 (rolled 3 3/4 times)

2005:

May 18 : 1st race. Paducah Int. Raceway (KY)
Standings: Paducah Int. Raceway – 10th
Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway – 8th
2006:

May 6: 1st Feature Win! Western Kentucky Speedway
July 1: 1st Heat Win! Western Kentucky Speedway
July 21: Heat Win! Camden Speedway (TN)
Aug 12: Heat Win! Western Kentucky Speedway
Standings: 5th – Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway

Joined UMP Dirtcar racing
June 16: Heat Win! Western Kentucky Speedway
June 22: Heat and Feature Win! Camden Speedway (TN)
June 23: Heat Win! Western Kentucky Speedway
July 14: Feature Win! Western Kentucky Speedway (Rain make up race from 6/23)
July 14: Heat Win! Western Kentucky Speedway
July 21: Heat Win! Western Kentucky Speedway

Heat 6/8
Feature 15

I just could not make that little car go.... :mad: :(

I am going to trade full size cutlas and some stuff for this car...

l_6a85c705fa3cf057dda665e445f6ae02.jpg

:mad: Sorry iv not posted in a while. I just fell like i got burned....

We have our Haul Truck up for sale if anyone is intrested let me know.

Nice fab job...You will be able to spot that car in a crowd!

Thanks Bucky!!

I have the front bumper cover, just need to touch up the white where it fell off the painting stands and messed up the paint job.

Still got some odd and ends to do. Still got some sheetmetal to hang, most likly will start back on the car in about 6-8 weeks.

n210604371_31975422_9821.jpg

n210604371_31975423_412.jpg

n210604371_31975424_1002.jpg

n210604371_31975429_5559.jpg

n210604371_31975430_6239.jpg

1: The # on the hood
2: TCC, If it looks like of funny, is because there is a piece of sheetmetal behind the sticker is were the fuel door was.
3: Slick - Dat's me!
4: We build our own wheels. We ordered the beedlock kit, but made the wheels and welded the bead on ourself. Hooiser racing tire
5: non bead lock, but we made the wheel. American Racer DOT racing tire.

Not what the paint can said! :p

Plus, I'm not really a fan of UT. I was pulling for UTM lastnight, but My teams are Murray State, Bama, O' Miss, Miss State, Western KY, Southern Ill, Ark, and pretty much who ever is playing Eastern KY or Austin Peay (if they are playing each orther, i'll go for EKU) So no one from Tenn is listed! ahha

Out of the 270 post that have been made in this threed. 160 are mine, and 64 belong to Kat. She took an intrest in my racing, and never failed to post something after an race. I have lost a true fan and friend.

Racing for Kat!

The track is in TN.

Nope. I'v never been to Lowes. I don't really go to any big races unless they are in my area. Plus i do not know if they run my class and if it would be worth the trip.

I went out on the track 4 times, and turned around 40 laps.

The 1st two times, I had some problems. I was just hitting 5 grand. The motor was flat. We played with a few things but never could get it figgered out.

The last two times i was going to try something on the track, and it worked good the 3rd time, but the last time...

I hit 7 grand but it hit the rev limiter. So i tryed something else. She still was turing 5 grand, but it she was going a hell of alot faster. I started over 1/2 a lap behide the car in front of me and in about 6 laps i was all over the bumper of the car that started in front of me, but we all was in a pack. I could of made a pass but for a test i did not want to take a chance on wrecking the car. But i know i have the car and power to get to the front and win races. Just had to test. I was the fastest car the last two times.

----------------------

Was going to test last night but the rain got us. and was going to race tonight, but the weather was iffy.

Back
Top Bottom