MLB 2013

Well, that does it for any playoff hopes the O's had. Safe to say, unless they collapse these next three games, they're in and the O's are out despite a tremendous season.

Having to play the Yankees for close to half a month, in New York most of the time no less, when they were red hot killed the O's.

Gotta say, this is probably the most painful loss for me as a sports fan. For the most part, all my teams constantly disappoint me and when one of my teams just makes the playoffs, it's something to celebrate. But 18 innings ... season on the line, and it ends like that. Probably the most painful loss in Orioles history.

Reds tie it up in the Wild Card standings against the Pirates in probably the game of the season.

Reds were down to their final out before they scored four unanswered runs over the ninth and 10th innings for a 6-5 victory. The game-winner came on Joey Votto's solo home run with one out in the top of the 10th.

Hamilton has lit a fire under thos teams ass. They play two more against the Pirates, and if they could take both of those, it would be huge momentum wise, plus put them up 2 games in the Wild Card standings.

Gotta say, this is probably the most painful loss for me as a sports fan. For the most part, all my teams constantly disappoint me and when one of my teams just makes the playoffs, it's something to celebrate. But 18 innings ... season on the line, and it ends like that. Probably the most painful loss in Orioles history.

That was nothing compare to what I went through when the Spurs loss the Finals.

28 Seconds away from a 5th championship. I still cant get over that. 5 Points up with 28 seconds left on the clock. Speechless.

You could always be a Cleveland sports fan. Or just a Cubs fan. Brutal.

Btw, A-Roid set the all-time record for grand slams (24) in the Yanks' win over the Giants tonight.

That sucks, he doesn't have an ounce of the Iron Horse Lou Gehrig's class. Gehrig inspired people beyond his lifetime, I read about him and admired him as a boy, Ster-Roid cant touch that.

That was nothing compare to what I went through when the Spurs loss the Finals.

28 Seconds away from a 5th championship. I still cant get over that. 5 Points up with 28 seconds left on the clock. Speechless.

As a Heat fan, I loved it. :D

SEVENTH INNING BLUES

Manny Machado was injured after he hit the corner of the bag at first base - was taken out on a stretcher. And just moments ago, Alexi Casilla injured on a play in the outfield that allowed the Rays to tie the game.

Chris Davis hit #52 earlier but it seems totally unimportant now.

Rays have made Orioles their total bitch this series.

I thought this series was over already.

This game continues to get more bizarre. Matt Weiters hit a double and then tried to turn it in to a triple but was out at third plate. Next play, Nate McClouth BUNTED which resulted in a double. The end result, as it has been all season for the O's when they have men on base, was three outs and no runs.

I have no idea what I'm watching. This is just wacky.

Rays walk off home run to sweep the O's in four. It's now impossible for the O's. Meanwhile, in football, the Jaguars and Redskins both suck. Things are back to normal in the sports world. I sure do get sick of watching suck ass teams every year. :mad:

Poor Andy. lol

Did the Orioles even win a game?

Oh that answers my question. lol

SEVENTH INNING BLUES

Manny Machado was injured after he hit the corner of the bag at first base - was taken out on a stretcher. And just moments ago, Alexi Casilla injured on a play in the outfield that allowed the Rays to tie the game.

Chris Davis hit #52 earlier but it seems totally unimportant now.
I hope whatever is wrong with Machado isn't too serious. He is a really good young player.

What's wrong with this pic?

BU3fd6yCcAAOqcq.jpg:large

Rays walk off home run to sweep the O's in four. It's now impossible for the O's. Meanwhile, in football, the Jaguars and Redskins both suck. Things are back to normal in the sports world. I sure do get sick of watching suck ass teams every year. :mad:
Guess all those home runs don't count for much now.:lol2: How bout them PIRATES:bounce:

Orioles keep losing in the worst ways. lol another loss in extras.

They're just laying down now.

Oh and Yankees are all but eliminated from the playoffs. :D

Now was that your intuition or just a Boston fan being a Boston fan? ;)

Kind of both. lol

At the time the season hadn't even started. I knew half their players weren't going to start so my batman investigative deduction skills let me to conclude that the Yankees would find themselves in a deep hole to start off.

Worked out. :p

Kind of both. lol

At the time the season hadn't even started. I knew half their players weren't going to start so my batman investigative deduction skills let me to conclude that the Yankees would find themselves in a deep hole to start off.

Worked out. :p
That was my thinking too. Definitely a season to forget.

Back
Top Bottom