NFL Thread

I really can't believe Tennessee was able to destroy Green Bay like they did. Never thought I'd say this, but maybe Detroit really is the best team in the division.
They probably are. You see what Green Bay did against Tennessee today, Minnesota is 0-4 since starting 5-0, and Chicago is...well...Chicago.

I really can't believe Tennessee was able to destroy Green Bay like they did. Never thought I'd say this, but maybe Detroit really is the best team in the division.
Your about to witness the Packers of the 70's,80's and part of the 90's. They weren't pretty.

Really hoping the Titans can shake their curse against the Colts this Sunday, who have beaten them in 23 of the last 27 meetings. It'd also be nice to finally get above .500, every time they've gotten to that mark this year they've shat themselves in the next game.

I feel like a Green Bay loss makes me more happy than it should. But I feel like I'm not the only Lions, Bears or Vikings fan that feels this way.

The Packers might currently be the worst team in the league. How they still have the same defensive coordinator they've had for 12 years is beyond me. Giving up 30+ points every game every year is unacceptable no matter how injured the defense may be.

The Packers are legit terrible this year. you let TN and Washington put up almost 50 on you back to back. Somebody getting fired.....

FB_IMG_1479792240889.jpg
People are complaining about this call. Looks like his heel is on the line to me. Close enough so that is it were reviewable, the call wouldn't have changed. Either way, 8-2 and currently the number one seed in the AFC.

Back
Top Bottom