NFL Thread

The Titans damn near blew a 27-7 4th quarter lead to a 2-8 team, glad they escaped with that one.

Oakland is a real threat this year. Though I think it's very unlikely they go to the Superbowl, but they could very well be in the conference championship game.
They haven't made the playoffs since 2002, but I don't think they have to worry about missing the playoffs this year.

Wow! Seattle scored a total of five points against Tampa. That's sad.

That o-line of Seattle's is Swiss cheese.

They had three rookies starting tonight and it showed. Russ was either scrambling for his life or in the dirt. Some of the best defense I have seen Tampa Bay play in a while as well.

Need to keep this consistency up for Tampa Bay, it should have been more than 14 points. The offense has to come to the fore front as well to get that needed balance.

Incredibly stupid play calling by the Raiders. you got the ball in the red zone in a tied game with less than 2 minutes left. instead of running the ball and forcing Carolina to use their timeouts you throw twice and both fall incomplete leaving them with plenty of time and a timeout.

Who would've thought the Titans would have a better record than the Panthers at this point in the season.
They're much better than the last couple years, but they did everything they could to try to give that game away at the end. If all the Bears receivers didn't have fingers made of butter, Tennessee probably loses that game.

I was not expecting that outcome. If Green Bay plays like that the rest of the season and gets into the playoffs, they will be scary. This team is eerily similar to the 2010 Super Bowl team...horrible defense, team riddled with injuries, and then catch fire with only 6 games to go.

Good. The Browns need them to lose as much as possible.

Not that it's going to help us much.
Why do the Browns need them to lose? If anything, the Browns should be hoping that all the bad teams keep winning in hopes of getting the #1 pick in the draft.

Why do the Browns need them to lose? If anything, the Browns should be hoping that all the bad teams keep winning in hopes of getting the #1 pick in the draft.
The Browns have the Eagles first round draft pick in the 2017 draft. It was part of the trade for Clevelands #2 pick last year so Philly could move up and draft Wentz. If the Eagles continue to lose, Cleveland can have 2 high picks in the first round.

Despite the recent downward slide by Minnesota, this should still be a really good game. I like Minnesota, but for obvious reasons, I'm hoping for a Vikings loss.

The Texans offense is hysterically awful.....so far. How can they honestly have 0 points against the worst defense?

Back
Top Bottom