SHR files suit against Nature's Bakery for breach of contract

Was a protein powder. FAIK NB never marketed anything related to such a product. Lawyers doing lawyer stuff.

Yep and that is why I called it a red herring earlier as NB had no concerns about it until they were in breach of contract with SHR. IDK what NB's options are but I would be surprised if SHR gets a nickel out of them.

Do you really expect to change anyone's mind? Why bother posting in these threads? We ALL know your opinion of her. Really don't need reminding every other day.:bsflag:

Where I have tried to change anyone's mind? I'm just here for some laughs at lunch time.:D

No more than you have been talking about for five years. Have fun in the DP/SHR thread.Continue to do your best to make it to 1000 comments.:lol2:

If you would like to discuss the subject that would be great but if not please skedaddle!!!

I am trying to keep my posts so they add to the conversation. Not detract. Just trying to keep things civil. I haven't seen anything amusing.

I think some people are better suited to driver fan sites where they get a steady diet of what they want to hear instead of opinions and ideas from others.

SHR maintains none of those products is in competition with fig bars or brownies, and that Nature's Bakery "liked" most of the Instagram posts.

So SHR’s rebuttal is makes it “proven.” Silly me was lookiin’ for somethin’ from the court.

OK. Got it, thanks.

So SHR’s rebuttal is makes it “proven.” Silly me was lookiin’ for somethin’ from the court.

OK. Got it, thanks.

Yeah, I am not sure what the confusion was about to begin with but I am glad to get it cleared up for you.

The same ones you've been repeating for years? :D

You could add to the conversation with your thoughts about the overall sponsorship problems at SHR, the specific problems with sponsorship for the 10 car, the impact that this issue could have on the future of SHR or any number of other related issues. Do you have any thoughts on any of these issues that you feel comfortable sharing?

You could add to the conversation with your thoughts about the overall sponsorship problems at SHR, the specific problems with sponsorship for the 10 car, the impact that this issue could have on the future of SHR or any number of other related issues. Do you have any thoughts on any of these issues that you feel comfortable sharing?
i don't know why this concept escapes some? The subject of this thread was about sponsorship. Yes I went off on a bit of a tangent but was intending to present a calm rational OPINION. Opinions are allowed here i believe.

Pretty sure I know where the confusion is, mi amigo.

You may be pretty sure but I am 100% sure as Six Star Pro Nutrition Protein Powder, Purely Inspired Protein, home-made energy balls, a homemade spinach smoothie and various other home cooked meals ranging from ice cream to grilled cheese do not constitute any conflict with fig bars. You don't need to be an Einstein to see that NB is tossing whatever spaghetti it can find against the ceiling to see if something will stick.

DP and the 10/SHR/Ford car will be running a full year with Billy Scott as the CC for the second year if you haven't heard. I expect great things this year.:D

i don't know why this concept escapes some? The subject of this thread was about sponsorship. Yes I went off on a bit of a tangent but was intending to present a calm rational OPINION. Opinions are allowed here i believe.

I know Mr. E listens to DP's in car audio and follows her more closely than anyone I know so he should be an excellent source of info. I figured he would have lots of ideas and opinions about all the stuff going on with the 10 team but perhaps he doesn't and would prefer just to snipe. Beats me!

DP and the 10/SHR/Ford car will be running a full year with Billy Scott as the CC for the second year if you haven't heard. I expect great things this year.:D

Perfect! Do you have any opinions you would like to share regarding how you think DP will actually run this year? Do the segments help, hurt or make no difference to her. Will she get back in the top 10 this year or maybe get her first top 5? Will switching manufacturers make any difference?

Perfect! Do you have any opinions you would like to share regarding how you think DP will actually run this year? Do the segments help, hurt or make no difference to her. Will she get back in the top 10 this year or maybe get her first top 5? Will switching manufacturers make any difference?

Ask Clarence. :lol2:

Maybe some top 10s, 22-27 points, its not entirely here fault its a damn tuff field.

Opinions are proof here...........................

This issue is one of common sense as opposed to opinion but as they say the problem with common sense is that it is not that common. If DP had contravened her agreement with NB she would have been sent a nice letter at the time telling her to cease and desist whatever activity she was guilty of. This is not true in every case but a good rule of thumb in today's day and age is to remember if it is not in writing it didn't happen. If NB has supporting documents and a paper trail that it told DP that they did not want her making homemade spinach shakes and energy balls any longer they will be in good shape and if they don't it never happened.

I'm not important enough to explain it to. I have nothing to do with the suit. You may want to run your slam-dunk past the SHR legal team. Help 'em out a little.

I'm not important enough to explain it to. I have nothing to do with the suit. You may want to run your slam-dunk past the SHR legal team. Help 'em out a little.

I would love to help them but first I have to prove to someone the world isn't flat. The kid is scared that once he gets south of Miami he and his car will free fall into the abyss.

Maybe some top 10s, 22-27 points, its not entirely here fault its a damn tuff field.
For those that don't understand my position...see. this. post. Perfectly expressed. Not bashing just stating his/her opinion. One i agree with. She ran pretty decent first 1/3 of last season. Maybe she can put a whole season together this year.

For those that don't understand my position...see. this. post. Perfectly expressed. Not bashing just stating his/her opinion. One i agree with. She ran pretty decent first 1/3 of last season. Maybe she can put a whole season together this year.

I feel the ford motor on SS's will really make a difference. If she has a strong car, should have no issues getting the drafting help

I feel the ford motor on SS's will really make a difference. If she has a strong car, should have no issues getting the drafting help

I'd love to her get that thing hooked up really good at martinsville in the final run and have her get up on the wheel and make it happen. Shes good there, and that's the type of track that if you get the mechanical grip you need at the right time the magic can happen.

I'd love to her get that thing hooked up really good at martinsville in the final run and have her get up on the wheel and make it happen. Shes good there, and that's the type of track that if you get the mechanical grip you need at the right time the magic can happen.
Yeah it's kinda weird that the tracks shes had good runs at are Bristol, Martinsville & Darlington. But always wrecks/gets wrecked. She started off being fast at plate tracks but the guys figured out unless you pushed her to the win it was a losing situation.

From what I have read it seems like FoMoCo will keep the 10 and 14 cars in business this year but who knows beyond that as it doesn't make sense for Ford to sponsor RFR and SHR cars other than the odd fill in.
And of course Wood Bro. Motorcraft brand.

Was a protein powder. FAIK NB never marketed anything related to such a product. Lawyers doing lawyer stuff.
I thought she endorsed that powder way before NB so they must of known
about that relationship prior to signing. Oh well, we will see. My knee jerk
reaction is that NB might be on the hook.

First, I am a huge Tony Stewart fan...apparently he had a meltdown last night at Ocala. Loaded up the car and walked off. There is more to the story...we will probably hear about it soon.

Back
Top Bottom