SILLY SEASON 2019

Not my first choice, but I think it could be a good choice. He's fast, and that's a good place to start. Glad they didn't just go for another
guy just taking up space because he brought money.

Not a bad signing for JRM. Gragson is a decent driver, not a future star or anything but better then most of the ride buyers out there and most importantly brings funding. Also not a huge loss for Toyota as they already have Suarez and Jones in Cup and Bell is next in line. Todd Gilliland is a stud and will fill that spot

I was really hoping JHN would get the spot at JRM, but I guess he isn't bringing enough money to the table

Bayne to Frm is my prediction after the news of Gragson to JRM.

I never cared much for Gragson, but I really couldn't tell you why. Probably because of the team he raced for. So I'm sure I'll like him a lot more now lol

If they can find someone to get ride of Annett. In the 5 car, he has ONE top 10 finish. FUGGIN' ONE TOP 10 FINISH IN ONE OF THE BEST CARS IN THE FIELD THAT IS FULLY FUNDED.

I think another case like Menard, he'll be around as long as the checks keep getting signed

Hey sorry guys I took a hiatus for a bit lol... what is going on with all these rumors about FRR and Truex? Truex to GMS, GMS buying out FRR, Truex to JGR, Suarez to LFR??? Anyone have any clue whats going on?

If FRR shuts down after JUST winning a championship... then I have no hope for Nascar's future.
I will be really sad if that happens, especially with how dominant they have been... and still kinda are. A camera-friendly driver with what has become a storied career in NASCAR on top of nothing but a bunch of top-five runs and wins this year, what's not to get behind there?

If they can find someone to get ride of Annett. In the 5 car, he has ONE top 10 finish. FUGGIN' ONE TOP 10 FINISH IN ONE OF THE BEST CARS IN THE FIELD THAT IS FULLY FUNDED.
It's a buy ride. Daddy is paying the bills. Kick the driver out, the sponsor goes away.

isn't arris basically with Suarez anyways? I keep thinking that is kind of why Carl left anyways.... ugh.... ****** corporate sponsorship.. Wish Auto Owners would step up and fill the void by 5 hour

I've always liked Gragson, he has a great personality for the sport and is talented. And getting him away from Kyle Busch will just make me like him more.

Gragson is a dbag.....has not done much with "premier" KBM truck to impress me. JRM can have him.
Other news possible that Arris and Suarez would leave the Toyota Fold??? If the get punted for MTJ.
I just read that apparently JGR wants to raise the alliance cost for FRR by almost 3 times the amount. He apparently doesn't like being out-beaten by his own affiliation lol.
Exactly why I dont understand how LFR would be able to do it???? None of this makes sense.
As I've stated before MTJ to the 41!!!! :)

I'm just tired of Truex getting put into these stupid situations. Look at MWR, now FRR... He won them a damn championship, and the next year is their last as a team. Wherever he goes COLE PERN better go with him.. I just want to know, i'm tired of these rumors... give us SOMETHING lol.
I would actually like that, because my other favorite is Bowyer lol.

Gragson is alright. He has some talent, certainly not in the Michael Annett territory. But Erik Jones and William Byron, Bell did a lot more with Rudy Fugle.

If FRR shuts down after JUST winning a championship... then I have no hope for Nascar's future.
Very little hope here if that happens.
I just read that apparently JGR wants to raise the alliance cost for FRR by almost 3 times the amount. He apparently doesn't like being out-beaten by his own affiliation lol.
If that's the problem, FRR should team up with SHR.

Gragson is alright. He has some talent, certainly not in the Michael Annett territory. But Erik Jones and William Byron, Bell did a lot more with Rudy Fugle.
not really, the trucks got a performance haircut this year
it goes along with my guess that Toyota could be cutting back on their budget and the preacher is trying to make up the shortfall

I really like what Toyota has helped do for FRR... I'm afraid, especially with the Mustang coming in, that the Fords will be back to square one again.

I had that thought, but realized that Toyota got up to speed real fast with their new car in 2018. Last year, it seemed that something important was going on with the left rear of the 78, and that was giving them an edge. That wheel always seemed to stay high in the wheel well during pit stops.
The team sure found something.

Other news possible that Arris and Suarez would leave the Toyota Fold??? If the get punted for MTJ.
I could see Suarez in the #41 if Truex bumps him from the #19. He'd also make good teammate for Larson if the #1 is available. Almost anything else would be a step down, including the #95 (which would be a big step down).

Last edited:
I would actually like that, because my other favorite is Bowyer lol.
Truex and Bowyer would be the best driver marketing pair since Mikey and Mark. They could pitch hot unsweetened tea at Darlington and have people lining up to buy it.

I could see Suarez in the #41 if Truex bumps him from the #19. He'd also make good teammate for Larson if the #1 is available. Almost anything else would be a step down, including the #95 (which would be a big step down).
Agreed on the 95. Can't sell me the "TRD support" line either. That's lipstick on a pig.

Toyota is out of FRR...not looking good. Yes, FRR lost 5 hour but they were prepared to run until JGR quadrupled their alliance price. JGR is making sure they won’t have competition! Everything was lined up to run just on a strict budget until they found another sponsor until JGR did this. From what I heard...Barney won’t agree to the ridiculous amount and Toyota tried to get him to agree to it. Toyota has not resigned and is pulling out of Denver. This has nothing to do with no affording it...it has to do with FRR is left with no manufacturer, Pitt crew, cars, engines and only half time sponsors. People can do the math...this is JGR way of making sure FRR won’t beat them this time. Eliminate the competition. It’s a pretty sad day when you see one person have that much control. Just think if you paid 4 million and now all the sudden they change the price to 16 million...that’s ridiculous. Sorry ass losers that’s what they are! FRR was NEVER suppose to beat them out of a championship. Not only does JRG want to eliminate FRR but now what to hire MTJ and crew that is FRR. I think Barney is seeing how cut throat Joe Gibbs really is and I believe he would rather close and find a new hobby then give JGR that amount of ridiculous money. That’s my opinion. I was told today that it was told in FRR shop that Toyota is out...

Toyota is out of FRR...not looking good. Yes, FRR lost 5 hour but they were prepared to run until JGR quadrupled their alliance price. JGR is making sure they won’t have competition! Everything was lined up to run just on a strict budget until they found another sponsor until JGR did this. From what I heard...Barney won’t agree to the ridiculous amount and Toyota tried to get him to agree to it. Toyota has not resigned and is pulling out of Denver. This has nothing to do with no affording it...it has to do with FRR is left with no manufacturer, Pitt crew, cars, engines and only half time sponsors. People can do the math...this is JGR way of making sure FRR won’t beat them this time. Eliminate the competition. It’s a pretty sad day when you see one person have that much control. Just think if you paid 4 million and now all the sudden they change the price to 16 million...that’s ridiculous. Sorry ass losers that’s what they are! FRR was NEVER suppose to beat them out of a championship. Not only does JRG want to eliminate FRR but now what to hire MTJ and crew that is FRR. I think Barney is seeing how cut throat Joe Gibbs really is and I believe he would rather close and find a new hobby then give JGR that amount of ridiculous money. That’s my opinion. I was told today that it was told in FRR shop that Toyota is out...
Welcome to the board. Have you confirmed those juicy details with the "insider guy" that revealed KBM is starting a multi-car cup team? He also named no sources and posted no links. But I'm sure he'll be proven correct when the haulers roll into Daytona next February...

I can believe that. When they won the championship wasn't much of the team JGR employees on loan?

I like Gragson to JRM It's better than buy a ride which was rumored here. HMS will have to replace Jimmie soon and it could Gragson if he has success in this car which he should

Back
Top Bottom