Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is called stagger newbe, mash the gas and you turn left...quick
Sprint_Car_Stagger_Plymouth_Dirt_Track_Wisconsin.jpg

If you;re interested in knowing the truth, please watch the video again.

Even the Times reported it. "...Stewart’s car fishtailed and struck Ward,..."

Folks here aren't talking about it, but everybody needs to deal in facts.

I didn't see any "pitching sideways" action. The video I saw revealed that the engine sound did not come from Stewarts car.

It was under caution. No other driver had to slide past the wreck area. Every other driver made it by.

Those cars have no issue turning left at caution speed.

I understand why you want Stewart to be innocent, but there's no excuse for what he did.

If you;re interested in knowing the truth, please watch the video again.

Even the Times reported it. "...Stewart’s car fishtailed and struck Ward,..."

Folks here aren't talking about it, but everybody needs to deal in facts.
So the "times" makes it so..you are one of those that thinks because it is written in black and white it is the real deal eh?

It's in the video.

That makes it real.

Any hatred of the Times you have does not make facts go away.

So the "times" makes it so..you are one of those that thinks because it is written in black and white it is the real deal eh?

I sure hope they ran a toxicology test on Jr's blood, kid looked like a crazed silver-back gorilla going in for an attack on the racing surface. What a shame, he couldn't have been in his right mind jumping into the path of oncoming race cars. I'd have to more than just a little pissed off to even think about jumping in front of a moving vehicle, let alone a race car on a muddy dirt track late at night and in the dark wearing dark clothing including the helmet.

It was under caution. No other driver had to slide past the wreck area. Every other driver made it by.

I understand why you want Stewart to be innocent, but there's no excuse for what he did.

Dude I don't personally know what happened I wasn't involved. But I sure hope I have enough wisdom to not be pointing fingers either way.

You fail to mention the fact that Ward was walking closer and closer towards the racing groove as each car before Tony's drove by. The car directly in front of Tony barely missed Ward.

I watched more than one video. Both, IMO, showed nothing negligent on Stewart's part.

I know want Stewart to be found guilty but here's an eye witness account from someone that was actually there, on the track, at the time of the incident...
"From what I saw, Tony did everything in his power to turn down away from Kevin to avoid him," said sprint car driver Cory Sparks. Sparks was just a few cars behind Stewart during Saturday's race. He said videos that have been posted online do not give an accurate picture of what happened. "People say that they heard the engine rev up and he gassed it. In a sprint car, the only way to steer is you steer with the rear wheels as much as you do the steering wheel. In my opinion, what he did was he gassed it to turn down away from him," said Sparks.(Time Warner News)...

The car in front didn't change its line.

Steward got his car sideways, which means that the back end stepped further up the track than Ward would have predicted (if Stewart was driving like one is supposed to on a caution lap.) You can see ward trying to get out of the way. You can see stewart ending his slide.

It's all horrible, and unnecessary. I just want the truth to be found out, no matter how many feelings get hurt.

You fail to mention the fact that Ward was walking closer and closer towards the racing groove as each car before Tony's drove by. The car directly in front of Tony barely missed Ward.

Investigators have a second video of the incident:

http://deadspin.com/investigators-have-a-second-video-of-tony-stewart-hitti-1620724937/ pgeorge

Apologies if this had already been posted.
Don't have a clue why you are on your soapbox, maybe you need to read more?

http://deadspin.com/investigators-have-a-second-video-of-tony-stewart-hitti-1620724937/+pgeorge

http://deadspin.com/investigators-have-a-second-video-of-tony-stewart-hitti-1620724937/+pgeorge
While the investigation continues, Povero said his department still had no facts in hand that would point to any criminal intent by Stewart.

Steward got his car sideways, which means that the back end stepped further up the track than Ward would have predicted (if Stewart was driving like one is supposed to on a caution lap.) You can see ward trying to get out of the way. You can see stewart ending his slide.

It's all horrible, and unnecessary. I just want the truth to be found out, no matter how many feelings get hurt.

And nobody knows how one would react if you're just driving along and all of a sudden out of a corner you see some kid standing dangerously close to where you intended to be putting your racecar. The video indicates that Tony made a sudden move that caused his car to fishtail to the left to avoid Ward. It was obviously a quick reaction on Tony's part; you don't really expect people to be standing in the middle of the track, caution laps or not.

The kid just lost all control, no one in their right mind would jump into the path of oncoming race cars because they were a little ticked off. Don't make no sense why he choose to do so.

How do you explain comments made by driver Corey Sparks, who was a couple cars behind Stewart?

And nobody knows how one would react if you're just driving along and all of a sudden out of a corner you see some kid standing dangerously close to where you intended to be putting your racecar. The video indicates that Tony made a sudden move that caused his car to fishtail to the left to avoid Ward. It was obviously a sudden reaction.

If he would have kept going straight and ran flat over him that would be different, but most of this crap is coming from people who think a sprint car drives like their family car.o_O Mass ignorance.

Most people commenting in the media probably have never seen one of those cars go around a corner

Everything we don't like is a conspiracy.

Were you there and did you take the clip???? I don't know you and you may have fabricated the version you're offering. Besides that, I have no account of the chain of custody of where that clip came from, who took it and where it's been.

Some folks still believe the lunar landing was staged and have all the circles and arrows to prove the why,how and where it was made too fool the world.

Most people commenting in the media probably have never seen one of those cars go around a corner
got that right, so called racing fans are talking out their a$$es also. They never have seen a dirt sprint up close, whole different animal. No spotters, no communication but hand signals, rough riding, probably think it has a clutch and a four speed.

Sparks wasn't in Stewart's car. Sparks didn;t explain why Stewart was the only driver sideways and on the gas approaching a wreck site.

In fact, nobody is explaining why Stewart was on the gas as he came toward Ward.

All stewart had to do was to maintain caution speed, stay low, stay off the gas and turn left. He didn't.

How do you explain comments made by driver Corey Sparks, who was a couple cars behind Stewart?

Good grief.

Sometimes things happen that we don;t like. That's life. Some things hurt, but we all have to accept that. Suggesting that I altered some video and submitted it to police is WAY out there.

Were you there and did you take the clip???? I don't know you and you may have fabricated the version you're offering. Besides that, I have no account of the chain of custody of where that clip came from, who took it and where it's been.

Some folks still believe the lunar landing was staged and have all the circles and arrows to prove the why,how and where it was made too fool the world.

Sparks wasn't in Stewart's car. Sparks didn;t explain why Stewart was the only driver sideways and on the gas approaching a wreck site.

In fact, nobody is explaining why Stewart was on the gas as he came toward Ward.

All stewart had to do was to maintain caution speed, stay low, stay off the gas and turn left. He didn't.

Were you there???

Good grief.

Sometimes things happen that we don;t like. That's life. Some things hurt, but we all have to accept that. Suggesting that I altered some video and submitted it to police is WAY out there.
Hyperbole much dude, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NEXT!!!!!!!! Give the kid a quippy doll and send him on his way, everyone a winner, step right up!!!!!!!

Good grief.

apparently there are some things that are hard for YOU to accept...like the sheriff's investigation? do you honestly know how far out your allegations are? I can accept this stuff from a Ward family member they sound like they are trying to make a case, but the law of the land is saying there is no evidence but heresay evidence. they have looked at both tapes BTW, and there is no VISUAL proof. So some things are happening that YOU don't like.

Whom do you think had a better view of the incident; the guy on the other side of the track with the camera or the guy a few yards behind Tony Stewart?

Good grief.

With all due respect, you are so full of sh!t, your eyes are brown...

This is my problem with the mainstream media's take on this... Uninformed jackasses listen to other uninformed jackasses and take that as the word of God.

I like to think common sense will prevail, but part of me seriously doubts it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom