Weather check-in

A few photos my Granddaughter sent.....before....they got another 10 inches of snow. They live between Baltimore and Washington.

My great-grandson loves the snow.

Attachments

• Snow - 1.JPG
    Snow - 1.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Snow 2 .JPG
    Snow 2 .JPG
    262 KB · Views: 207
  • Snow 3 .JPG
    Snow 3 .JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 201
A few photos my Granddaughter sent.....before....they got another 10 inches of snow. They live between Baltimore and Washington.

looks like a great place to build an igloo. :)

Talked to my GD tonight. They got 15 more inches on top of what is in the photos.

Believe it or not, it hailed here about an hour ago! :eek: But now it's just raining. Andy, I truly feel for you. I spent two years in northern North Dakota and never saw what you guys have there. But I did see the temps much lower...much lower. Not that that makes your situation any better.

You guys with your warm weather suck. That's all I can say.

Here, it has warmed up to the upper 30's. Not nearly warm enough, or for long enough, to melt the huge mounds of snow we are driving and walking our way through.

2.47 inches of rain in the previous 24 hours. Calling for another inch to inch and a half today and tonight. Rain and snow showers predicted thru the weekend. The only saving grace is temps are above freezing all this time.
4 inches of rain = 40 to 48+ inches of snow.

The weather guessers were honest to a fault this morning. They said they had no idea what this storm was going to do.

Right now in Westminster, sunny skies.

It's nice here too. We got up to the mid 40's yesterday. My son and I took advantage of that by working on his truck a little bit yesterday. We fixed his broken seat and the wiring harness on his blower motor resistor. I also gave him a pretty detailed lesson about most vehicles and about his truck specifically. It was a lot of fun and great bonding time.

Sun's out and flirting with 50* People are losing their minds,,,

70 here yesterday and heading that direction today. Not one cloud in the sky.

Of course all good things must come to an end --- rain and thunderstorms tomorrow and Monday. :mad:

Beautiful, sunny and mid 50's today and for the rest of the week then rain all weekend.

It is a beautiful and sunny 70* outside at the moment! Possible rain tomorrow and will get a little chillier later in the week (you Canadians need to keep that door closed!!!). But I will take it!!!! :D

It's been beautiful here for about a week now. It's a little overcast today, but still pretty warm. We are supposed to get rain for the next week or so, but it is supposed to stay relatively warm (in the 50's and then the 40's). That isn't great, but I've never had to shovel rain and I've never got my car stuck in a pile of rain.

Back
Top Bottom