Weather check-in

but I've never had to shovel rain and I've never got my car stuck in a pile of rain.

Good ones.:D

Rain coming later tonight and continuing over the weekend. Have a feeling we won't have a spring but go right into summer like we did a couple of years ago.

Beuatiful here too, somewhere around 70º. In fact, night before last, we pulled out the grill for the first time.

But, loks like raing's coming.

It's mid 50's in Ohio. Wet, muddy and just down right ugly outside. Sure beats the 20's though.

75 on the porch on Monday -- Monday night was rough, though.

Tuesday, mid 70s and gorgeous.

Today, 79 on the porch and partly cloudy.

I'm suffering here, folks. :D

75 on the porch on Monday -- Monday night was rough, though.

Tuesday, mid 70s and gorgeous.

Today, 79 on the porch and partly cloudy.

I'm suffering here, folks. :D

Same here. This morning, had the dry line and squals go through, went right back to sunny and hot tho

54 and a fairly heavy thunderstorm outside. figures, dogs go to the groomer today. and rain, thunder, lightning and mud doesn't phase them a bit.

Beuatiful here too, somewhere around 70º. In fact, night before last, we pulled out the grill for the first time.

But, loks like raing's coming.

We just leave the grill out on the deck all year. We used it for the first time this year on Monday. Just grilled out some burgers. It was awesome. We don't put it away because we never know when we may get a nice enough day to use it, or just really want some grilled food. We've been known to grill in the snow.

Beautiful day here.On it's way into the 70's,sun is shining,birds are chirpin,and a steak is fixin to hit the grill.

Wish I was grilling today. Hubby is having a colonoscopy tomorrow, so he's on liquids. I'm on tunafish. LOL

Already 67 on the front porch. Bright sunshine, not a cloud to be seen.

Watching my pair of pileated woodpeckers looking for lunch. They are about the size of large crows. Really beautiful birds.

Wish I was grilling today. Hubby is having a colonoscopy tomorrow, so he's on liquids. I'm on tunafish. LOL

Already 67 on the front porch. Bright sunshine, not a cloud to be seen.

Watching my pair of pileated woodpeckers looking for lunch. They are about the size of large crows. Really beautiful birds.

Ouch. I just had one of those done a few months ago and I got really sick from dehydration.

I'm not grilling today, but I decided it was too nice to stay inside too much so I cancelled the kids school today (one of the beauties of home schooling) and decided we could get some work done outside then go for ice cream.

Ouch. I just had one of those done a few months ago and I got really sick from dehydration.

I'm not grilling today, but I decided it was too nice to stay inside too much so I cancelled the kids school today (one of the beauties of home schooling) and decided we could get some work done outside then go for ice cream.

Cool a field trip I used to love those.:D

Cool a field trip I used to love those.:D

I do "field trips" every now and then. I always loved them when I was in school so I reward them for doing well on their school work. I love taking them too! It's also pretty nice being able to go when less fortunate kids are stuck in school so there are no crowds. ;)

You need to carefully chose your proctologist, I go to a Asian woman. Small hands, tiny fingers. KWIM?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The doctors' office I go to has 5 or 6 doctors. I chose to have my prostate checked, the last time, by a very small woman who I'd never been treated by before. I had seen her around the office before and checked her hands and they were very small. I filed that fact away for the next time I needed that checked out. It turned out that she was an excellent doctor and I now see her almost exclusively. ;)

Sunshine, but cooler than yesterday.

And WINDY ! ! ! 35-40mph gusts quite frequently.

Had a hard time hanging on to the car coming back from Tyler. My big old heavy Lincoln was being blown
around.

Cooler and rainy, but still a lot warmer than it could be. I think it's still in the 40's or maybe even the 50's.

We live near the coast,and last night there were near hurricane force winds.Minimal branches in the yard.There are no more pine cones in the trees, they're all in the yard now!! The camper is still covered,dry and upright!!

Had some serious flooding yesterday, but the water receded quicker than the rain fell later in the night. Supposed to continue through tomorrow morning then clear skies and spring-like temperatures the rest of the week.

10+ inches of rain since midnight Friday. M Miler is right, appears more tree limbs on the ground than on the trees.

Several rivers here overflowing their banks, on one 10 foot was flood stage and as of last night it was 14.8 and still rising.

Sunny and high 50's low 60's the rest of the week. Better see if the lawn mower starts. With all this rain and now sun it'll be growing like mad,,,

67 and sunny now, 64 and sunny tomorrow, 69 and sunny Sat, only 59 and partly sunny Sunday. Light winds each day. :D:D:D:D:D

It is supposed to be 70* with sunshine tomorrow and then they are calling for SNOW on Saturday!!! It's crazy!

Walked out on the deck, jeans and my lined fannel. Came in put on shorts, T-shirt and my boat shoes. Ran the truck thru the car wash.

Back
Top Bottom