Weather check-in

Here is our latest forcast:

Tonight
Showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. :mad:

Saturday
Rain and thunderstorms in the morning...then a slight chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Windy. No snow accumulation. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Wind gusts up to 40 mph are possible. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. :mad:

Saturday Night
Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Windy. Very light snow accumulations possible on Grass and elevated surfaces. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 40 mph. Wind chill readings as low as 18 to 23. :mad::mad:

Sunday
Mostly cloudy. Windy. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 40 mph. Wind chill readings as low as 18 to 23 in the morning. :mad:

Sunday Night
Partly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph. :mad:

Monday and Monday Night
Mostly clear. Warmer. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the lower 40s. -_-

Tuesday
Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. :)

Looking at a live weathercam from Bristolhttp://web.live.weatherbug.com/LiveCameras/2/LiveCameras.aspx?no_cookie_zip=24201&no_cookie_stat=WCYBT&no_cookie_world_stat=
&zcode=z4378&camera_group=1&camera_zip=24201&enlar
ge=1&camera_id=BMSTN&lid=CENNXT
Maybe rain tommorow.

What can I say .....

I got up and it was 58 on the porch --- that was at 8AM. It is now 45 on the porch, it is raining, and the wind is trying to tear wrappings off my plants.

The weather guessers say freezing tonight with the possibility of SNOW FLURRIES!

What can I say .....

I got up and it was 58 on the porch --- that was at 8AM. It is now 45 on the porch, it is raining, and the wind is trying to tear wrappings off my plants.

The weather guessers say freezing tonight with the possibility of SNOW FLURRIES!

I get up at 7:30 this AM, and it's snowing! Not much accumulation, but coming down pretty heavy ---- and lots of wind to go with it.

I may go back to bed.

I get up at 7:30 this AM, and it's snowing! Not much accumulation, but coming down pretty heavy ---- and lots of wind to go with it.

I may go back to bed.

Jeez!! WTH? Sorry to report, but it's gonna be another 70º sunny day here:D

It is a very dark, rainy cool day here by the north coast. Last week, they said we were in for a bunch of snow today so I was pretty glad when they updated that forecast a few days ago.

Rainy days are severely underrated.

The three or four days we had of 60 and sunny are gone, raining again and expecting a couple of more inches of rain in the coming days. At least the rivers have subsided some but they're still over flood stage.

I don't want to hear we have a water shortage this summer!!

We have been under a tornado warning for the last couple hours and it will last for another couple hours. There has been rotation noted on radar directly above us. Some places had hail from golf ball size to baseball size.

We have been under a tornado warning for the last couple hours and it will last for another couple hours. There has been rotation noted on radar directly above us. Some places had hail from golf ball size to baseball size.
It's now half past ten here in Winston Salem and it appears that the worst is over here. I hope that muggle is okay as the storms have hit closer to him. Lots of damage in the Greensboro area with some tornadoes being reported. Our daughter and her husband also live in G'sboro and we hope they are okay as well.

It's now half past ten here in Winston Salem and it appears that the worst is over here. I hope that muggle is okay as the storms have hit closer to him. Lots of damage in the Greensboro area with some tornadoes being reported. Our daughter and her husband also live in G'sboro and we hope they are okay as well.

Hope everyone is okay!

They are talking 80's by the end of the week! Shorts and flip-flops here I come!:beerbang:

4-5 possibly 6 inches of more rain before it stops Wednesday. Then Sunny with temps going up to 70 Sunday. Lots of flooding and more to come.

Hope everyone is okay!
Monday is a new day but still a bit cloudy. Rain off and on all day. Hope they can get the race in. I read that in all, three tornadoes touched down close by, mostly in the community where Richard Childress has his shops. Trailers hit hard there and then some home damaged near High Point. A few people hurt, but not seriously. Damage is still be assessed. Lots of power outages, hope muggle wasn't affected.

Stranded. The main bridge on Rte.91 is compromised.4 feet of water running over that bridge,all the surrounding roads are closed, and the Prez declared a state of emergency in R.I. Fortunately,we have power and a dry basement.And plenty of supplies:beerbang: for a few days! Supposed to go to Loudon for a Fan appreciation day on Saturday,and by golly,we'll make it!!

Stranded. The main bridge on Rte.91 is compromised.4 feet of water running over that bridge,all the surrounding roads are closed, and the Prez declared a state of emergency in R.I. Fortunately,we have power and a dry basement.And plenty of supplies:beerbang: for a few days! Supposed to go to Loudon for a Fan appreciation day on Saturday,and by golly,we'll make it!!

Take care. Glad you checked in.

Way too hot for the first week of April. I should NOT need to turn my A/C on this early. I love the hot weather, but only when it's supposed to be hot..

Really overcast and grey this morning. Only 72 right now. Supposed to drop into the 40s tonight and tomorrow night --- with less humidity.

VADirt --- its' been mid to upper 80s here the last few days. I'd love to open the windows but the pollen is so bad I don't dare. It's bad enough my car is yellow, I don't need the inside of the house to be yellow. LOL

92 yesterday, back to normal seasonal high's in the 60's for the rest of the week.
Coming without warning that 92 yesterday was brutal.

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day --- a little cool and breezy for my taste, but the sunshine and blue sky more than make up for it.

62 on the front porch at noon. Low 40s tonight.

This has been one of the nicest trips I have ever made to Arizona and I have made quite a few over the last 11 years.

The weather is perfect and it should be a good day and evening for racing on Saturday.

87 degree forecast for Saturday but still not bad at all.

This has been one of the nicest trips I have ever made to Arizona and I have made quite a few over the last 11 years.

The weather is perfect and it should be a good day and evening for racing on Saturday.

87 degree forecast for Saturday but still not bad at all.

Awesome! I'm jealous. I have the money AND over a month of vacation time saved up but I have a bunch of stuff to do here (do we have a crying smilie?).

Back
Top Bottom