As of Nov17 Patrick meets with CGR

That's all good and well, but whose cars is she going drive?

As long as it isn't for SHR at Daytona I'm a happy man.

This news made my day! Can't wait for Daytona and Indy!:D

giphy.gif

That's all good and well, but whose cars is she going drive?
I should think most teams would like an in with Go Daddy.
Her first ride in Nascar was with JMS and I think Junior should borrow a car from HMS and put her in it.

Lots of teams in IRL are looking for a sponsor as well however I think it fitting her old team could provide a good ride.

the stumbling block was always sponsorship, now she comes with a full boatload. I am stoked to see what team she is driving for.IMHO, fitting shes back in godaddy green

I should think most teams would like an in with Go Daddy.
Her first ride in Nascar was with JMS and I think Junior should borrow a car from HMS and put her in it.

Lots of teams in IRL are looking for a sponsor as well however I think it fitting her old team could provide a good ride.
Still sounds like Dreyer & Reinbold is her most likely destination in IndyCar.

She's gonna' need more than help......... more like Divine Intervention.........
That depends on her goals. She'll need DI if she wants to win either race. If all she's looking for is a Participation Trophy, some bottom feeder will accept GoDaddy's check.

I am wondering about a Front Row Motorsports entry? Depends on how much Ford wants her...

That depends on her goals. She'll need DI if she wants to win either race. If all she's looking for is a Participation Trophy, some bottom feeder will accept GoDaddy's check.

she has a smoking 25.8 finish average at Daytona. About the only worry would be losing the draft with a slower car.

Good for her! But still seems odd no teams have been announced yet, esp. for Daytona?! :eek:

"Carl Long on line 2; Derrick Cope holding on 3, Ms. Patrick. Penske must be having problems with their system; it just keeps ringing..."

As far as Indy is concerned, the latest rumor I heard was possibly Ed Carpenter Racing. Might be an indication of how much the Hulman-George family wants Danica back in the 500. :idunno:

Back
Top Bottom