Jeremy Clements Suspended for Making "Insensitive" Remarks in Interview

So no one knows what exactly was said?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist type person but this is beginning to smell. We know what Jeremy Clements has said about both the piss poor Daytona 500 and the whole Danica thing. We don't know what he said to earn his suspension. Why would a reporter interview Clements and why would a reporter turn it over to NASCAR instead of running the headline. I'm sorry but something doesn't smell right. If he made a racist remark, publish the context already. If not, admit that NASCAR's butthurt he said mean things about Danica and move on.

I see a whole bunch of ***** ass coward ass pussified pussies walking around right now.

I admit any reporter looking for a story would of likely jumped at a chance I think, but right now I just want to know what all was said before I fully support Clements or Nascar and not jump the gun with assumptions.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist type person but this is beginning to smell. We know what Jeremy Clements has said about both the piss poor Daytona 500 and the whole Danica thing. We don't know what he said to earn his suspension. Why would a reporter interview Clements and why would a reporter turn it over to NASCAR instead of running the headline. I'm sorry but something doesn't smell right. If he made a racist remark, publish the context already. If not, admit that NASCAR's butthurt he said mean things about Danica and move on.

I see a whole bunch of ***** ass coward ass pussified pussies walking around right now.

Blame your media buddies for a coverup if you want, but nascar seems to be trying to give Clements some cover. Steve O. said on twitter Clements is free to tell the media what he said.

I will say this, nascar is still paying the price for all the secretive BS they were pulling for years.

Well...this makes Kurt Busch look like the Pope.
Kurt_Busch_Pope.jpg

By MATT MYFTIU - Oakland Press
[email protected]; Twitter: @MattMyftiu

I'll wait to reserve full judgment until all the details come out, but from what is known it's pretty clear tht Nationwide Series driver Jeremy Clements has screwed up big time.

Sources have told ESPN that the little-known driver used a racial slur in an interview with a reporter this past weekend at Daytona. The exact details are not out, but if he did do what the sources say, it's inexcusable.

NASCAR is a sport with a not-so-impressive past in the area of racial sensitivity (see Wendell Scott as exhibit A; they were so backward on race relations that they wouldn't even give him his trophy after he won a race). So to have drivers perpetuate that legacy at a time when NASCAR is starting to work hard on its diversity efforts is something that just can't happen.

If you want to be ignorant on your own time, that's your problem. But when you're a public figure (though Clements was so anonymous I suppose that's debatable), you can't talk that way to reporters. It's not going to end well.

Did MW interview him? (wrong I realize and poor character, secretary will issue apology tomorrow).

LOL He is gay just listen to him talk. Thats why Buffy left him. He was tired of the Muffy. Nows hes into the Scruffy.

Him and Kasey Kahne should hook up. It would be good for the sport.

LOL He is gay just listen to him talk. Thats why Buffy left him. He was tired of the Muffy. Nows hes into the Scruffy.

I really dont think MW is gay or even a sissy. The man runs marathons, has driven in Nascar for years. I have never met him or Buffy so I would not dare with trying to apraise there marriage or divorce (which can be painful) I dont even do that with close freinds, because there are things in their life I should not and dont want to know.

MW is just over exposed, and gets on my nerves. But I probably overstay my welcome as well nobodys perfect. I should not have made the bad joke

Why that would be a stupid thing to to say I wouldn't think it deserves a suspension for two reasons.

1)I agree she isn't that pretty, but in a protest I'd do it.

2)A lot of people said the same thing about the pole being fixed. Who cares? It's a pole at Daytona, not a win.

NASCAR's sandbox, NASCAR's rules. They don't need him.
And I envy your ability to only date supermodels.

Why that would be a stupid thing to to say I wouldn't think it deserves a suspension for two reasons.

1)I agree she isn't that pretty, but in a protest I'd do it.

2)A lot of people said the same thing about the pole being fixed. Who cares? It's a pole at Daytona, not a win.

I would think the heavy handed sexual innuendo about nascar and fans having a 'fixed pole' for Danica, although funny, is wrong for a public statement.

NASCAR's sandbox, NASCAR's rules. They don't need him.
And I envy your ability to only date supermodels.

From what I'm hearing, nascar is handling this well.

Face reality, Danica isn't very pretty. You just like any girl who, in your mind, isn't a fatty.

Again though, there's not even any confirmation that is what was said. I only posted it because I saw it.

I see, I post. You, sir, are an information machine. :cheers:

Who knows what he said. In the meantime, this is a fun subject to chat about between races. Unless somebody would rather talk about rear windows? ;)

From what I'm hearing, nascar is handling this well.

Face reality, Danica is very pretty. You like any girl who, in your mind, isn't a fatty.
Yep, fixed that one for ya FB, o mighty one. :p

I see, I post. You, sir, are an information machine. :cheers:

Who knows what he said. In the meantime, this is a fun subject to chat about between races. Unless somebody would rather talk about rear windows? ;)
Please NO, thank you.

I think that's being discussed in the Sports and Entertainment section. That Jimmy Stewart though, one hell of an actor and he was born not all that far from where I live.

window2.gif

That one was a little subtle there DP, but I caught it, old timers must be lettin up a little today. :D

If it was that statement got him suspended it's pure bull.

The only thing more righteous than the internet tough guy, is the internet ladys-man stud(s)
Man they must have the women griping there legs and massaging their shoulders as they type.

In there world Danica is just average looking, even non partipants like Samantha Busch gets snarked. Sometimes I think a reality check is needed, autographs don't mean much to me, but if a women on there scale spoke to me, it would make my day. If they gave me five minutes of their time, I would create enough threads about it to get deactivated.

Folks here should already know I am not on the Danica band wagon, and she is living well. But I do sympathize with the patientce a women like Danica or Samantha has to possess. There suppose to be freindly, sympathetic with fans, to feel the massess, why turning the other cheek when they get verbally whipped for not meeting impossibile standards.They cant win that war or argue the case..

Note: Danica and Sam , you can pm me if needed 24/7, good old Greg feels your pain and he cares about you.

I'm not going to say anything until I see exactly what he said. I have a feeling we'll never see that.
I agree. We are all on a need to know basis...and right now Nascar doesn't feel we need to know.;)

Back
Top Bottom