NASCAR Death Bed

NASCAR really isn't about true racing anymore. It's become someone trying to sell a product. Just like Walmart.
RIP.

Pee break racing, I mean stage racing short changes the race with all the cautions. Really wish they would do away with the end of stage caution.

Pee break racing, I mean stage racing short changes the race with all the cautions. Really wish they would do away with the end of stage caution.
I think it's because most of the Driver's can't drive like the old guy's of NASCAR some may need a nap or some thing so now we have stage racing!! probably a Hendricks Idea!

Great cowd today. Last year between the 3 rows in front of me, my row and 3 behind me I had 11 empty seats. This year I had 4.

I kind of agree with this, I think they can do stages without throwing a yellow flag , but the current format isnt all that bad, its better than the BS "debris" cautions.

But no, you are not correct, there is no short changing, we get the exact amount of laps as on the schedule , and then some.

He must be enjoying all the attention he is getting. Your making it so easy for him.

Lets start by changing the tv coverage, less constant yapping in shrill voices and more race car sound like the old days.Why do the broadcasters feel there needs to be wall to wall commentating.
They could shoot the cars so we could tell who is who. I still don't know who was on the hood of the 12 car and he was in the lead the majority of the time.

another sign in the sign of the death is that at the new 1.5 mile tracks fan visibility is low. You can't see the whole track, but you can at America's short tracks.

36 cars entered for Atlanta, the only open car that will probably be a late entry is the TMG 30 car.

36 cars entered for Atlanta, the only open car that will probably be a late entry is the TMG 30 car.
What makes you say that?,there has been nothing mentioned of them going to Atlanta, they dont even have a driver listed that I can see , they havent posted anything on Twitter since Jan 12th, their Facebook page is gone, their website is still stuck in 2017.

What makes you say that?,there has been nothing mentioned of them going to Atlanta, they dont even have a driver listed that I can see , they havent posted anything on Twitter since Jan 12th, their Facebook page is gone, their website is still stuck in 2017.

Bob Pockrass, other forums, Reddit have indicated TMG is planning on running 32 races, skipping all 4 plate races.

Reddit & other forums have indicated TMG is skipping the plate races & would show up at Atlanta. Would make sense that Landon Cassill is making an announcement.
Rubbin is racing ?( that forum ?)

We will know in a few days what is going on , or have a good idea.

Autotrader returns to Team Penske

Autotrader enters its fifth season with Team Penske as a primary racing sponsor for four Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races during the 2018 season. The Autotrader brand will be featured on both the No. 2 and No. 22 Ford Fusion cars driven by Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano, respectively.
Keselowski will drive the Autotrader No. 2 Ford Fusion at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Feb. 25, going for back-to-back wins at the track.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2018...scar-most-valuable-teams-highest-paid-drivers

There"s no Death Bed. I was already a Keselowski fan and then Ryan Blaney came along. I got my Menard's #12 in the mail Monday. Got two Penske drivers to pull for being a longtime Rusty fan.

Nascar or International Speedway took out seats at many of the tracks and they have been replacing them with RV spaces.

I like all 3 drivers and I hope Menard can do well in the #21'
BTW, I don't like Ford. :D
I'm really a Japanese car owner. Japanese actually do it much better than Americans. Toyota is the best Truck I've ever owned. Toyota is great. I've had two of them.

way too quick to tell, but Blaney was all over it both races last week, he had a good weekend. It is really different to watch the races this year, those young guys aren't screwing around, they are a good bunch, the older guys are going to have their hands full this year IMO.

the older guys are going to have their hands full this year IMO.
I think your going to see the richer ones start leaving. They are not going to like this racing all 500 miles. I really like what I am seeing starting last year and it has rejuvenated my enthusiasm.

Back
Top Bottom